marinelogix yacht service
Service is everything and at Marinelogix we constantly challenge ourselves on being able to provide fast reliable solutions. Our team have all served onboard yachts and bring a professional understanding of operational yachting requirements when working together with crew, owners and management companies.
- Border Formalities. On arrival and departure our team will arrange customs, immigration, bio security clearances.
- Berth & Marina Bookings. Marinelogix regularly work with Silo Marina, Nelson Superyacht Berth, Viaduct Harbour Marina, Westhaven Marina, Gulf Harbour Marina to name a few.
- New Zealand Yacht Charter Permits and pilot exemptions.
- Crew Vehicles, crew accommodation, crew travel.
- Provisions & Fresh Produce. New Zealand produces some of the world’s finest culinary items, which we constantly showcase and supply to clients globally. From the most exquisite world class wines to the freshest organic produce, meats, seafood and dairy.
- Bunkering. MGO, Jet A1, tender fuel and ongoing fueling solutions.
- Engineering & Deck Spares. Our technical team are on hand 24/7 to source, secure and send all manner of engineering spares and deck supplies at a moment’s notice.
- Ongoing Support, Itinerary planning, destination management, financial administration, crew support.
- Compliance. ISM / ISPS auditing - our senior management are often visiting vessels in the region to undertake audits on behalf of management companies.